Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Sunday Morning! The following post is a gratitude prayer that my mom sent me in the mail to type out for her...so she could read it to herself in her morning connection time..Thought you might like to read it..She is 90 and lives in Vegas. She been teaching me about spirituality since I was born has led me into most every spiritual, metaphysical and religious enviornment that one can think of to find the answers to that big question...WHO am I and WHAT am I doing here? I am great-full for her!

ENJOY


My Gratitude Prayer

Lord I thank you today for my life-my fully functioning body-my organs of inspiration, expression, circulation, assimilation, elimination.  I thank you for all my perfect cells, tissues, bones, joints, flesh, and my alert mind. Thank you. Thank you.

I am so thankful for your light, your guidance, your wisdom, your constant flow of power and presence that continues to flow through my conscious mind, giving me perfect direction for living a productive life here on earth.

Thank you so much!

I am also thankful for your love-that warm cozy personal feeling that you care about me  - no matter what happens  -that I am a child of the king, and that my life matters.  I am heir to the throne, a child of the light. Thank you for letting me know that I matter somewhere in the larger scheme of things.  Thank you so much for my place in your great family, that I am one with you and one with all. Yes it is so.

Thank you for these children you have given me (name them) and your great plan for them of wealth, health, loving relationships and creative, productive, occupation. I also pray these same things for the other dear ones that you have put in my path. (Name them). I am eternally filled with gratitude this morning as I praise and give thanks to the universe.  Mankind Wake-Up and Listen to the Spirit of the Living God who is with-in you,and around you –Let all the people praise and thank the King of Kings, Lord of Lords. 

And so it is!

                                         Bj

No comments:

Post a Comment