Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Ultimate Relationship




The Greatest Gift - The Ultimate Relationship

Do you know the relationship that you are all looking for? Do you know what it really is?
You want the relationship between you and you. And when you meet a person who looks fondly at you, or who is appreciative of you, or someone you look fondly upon, or someone you appreciate, it just hooks you up to your Inner Being, which is what you want all along.
So the relationship you are all looking for is the relationship between you and you. And everything else is just helpful in that, really.
Don’t you find that interesting? That what you really want is a reason to vibrationally connect with who you really are.
And so, you ask so much of people because you say to them, “You need to be the one who causes me to feel good.” And what we want to say to all of you is:
If any of you are without the relationship of your dreams right now, that’s a wonderful thing. Because now you have an opportunity to work on the relationship that really matters first and foremost. And then, in that connection, the relationship of your dreams will come.
But you are going to discover the relationship of your dreams is really your own Inner Being. It’s that infusion of clarity and confidence and wellness, that’s what you are reaching for.
And it is nice to have a human friend who holds you as their object of attention and adores you right into your connection. But we want you to experience greater independence than that. We want you to say to you lovers, “I love you, but I don’t live for you. Because Source Energy flows through me. You are a catalyst to my well-being, but you are not essential to my well-being. Because I’ve got that figured out on my own. I have reached for thoughts that give me relief and I have relieved myself all the way into my full connection of who I really am. And now we can just dance and play together.”
Can you feel how you take them off the hook? In other words, do you know how many woman/men would flock to you ? (ALL OF THEM!) if they knew that you would allow them to be as they are and you would not hold them responsible for your happiness.
That’s what everyone wants. How much bondage is there in believing that your happiness depends on me, so I’ve got to figure out what you want, and stand on my head in all those different ways, and it’s not even possible!
The greatest gift you can give anyone is to be happy. And we will take that further. The greatest gift you can give to any partner, past, present or future is to be so connected with who you truly are that they are irrelevant to your connection. And when they are irrelevant to your connection, then you are going to have a really good time together.
San Diego 2/7/04B Abraham Hicks

 
I JUST LOVE THIS!






 
PEACE AND LOVE
THIS VALENTINE'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment